Why do you need it?
Designed for professional users, Thuraya XT PRO satellite phone is ruggedized and equipped with longest battery life on any satellite phone, ensuring connectivity no matter where you go.
The Thuraya XT-PRO satellite phone is the first satellite phone with built-in GPS BeiDou and Glonass capability for highest flexibility in all regions. It has the biggest display on any satellite phone and comes with hardened Gorilla® glass for harsh environments. The screen is designed for glare resistance which allows for optimal visibility in bright sunlight and it includes a brightness sensor to automatically adjust the backlight of the display.
Global Navigation Satellite System
For the first time on a satellite phone, you can select your preferred navigation system and choose between GPS BeiDou and Glonass for highest accuracy and added security in every region.
Longest talk-time on any satellite phone
With a talk-time of up to 9 hours and a standby time of up to 100 hours the Thuraya XT-PRO enables reliable communications whenever you need it.
Glare resistant Gorilla® glass display
Toughened glass for harsh conditions and customized outdoor display for easy readability in direct sunlight no matter how bright the conditions are.
Dedicated SOS button
The XT-PRO has a dedicated SOS button which is easy to use in times of distress. Even when the phone is switched off simply press and hold the SOS button for 3 seconds. This starts the phone and triggers the emergency service (call and/or SMS) to any pre-programmed number.
Compact and rugged design
Small enough to easily fit in your pocket the Thuraya XT-PRO is jet water and dust resistant as well as shockproof to withstand harsh environments.
Calls, SMS, fax and Internet connectivity
Make calls, send SMS and fax messages and connect your laptop or PC to access the Internet in satellite mode whenever there is no terrestrial network available.
Supported by the most robust and powerful satellite network
Thuraya’s system is renowned for having the most reliable satellite network and the advanced omni-directional antenna of the Thuraya XT-PRO ensures an uninterrupted signal when walking or moving offering full walk-and-talk capability.
The Thuraya XT-PRO also enables you to receive a call notification even if your satellite signal is too weak to receive the call itself. This is particularly useful when the Thuraya XT-PRO is in your pocket with the antenna stowed keeping you connected at all times.
Additional features include: Speakerphone; address book; alarms; calculator; calendar; call logs; conference calls; contact groups; speed dialing; stopwatch; world time and many more.
- Size (phone body): 128 × 53 × 27mm
- Weight: 212g
- Call and messaging services: Calls; SMS; SMS to email; fax
- Data services: Circuit switched 9.6 kbps GmPRS up to 60/15 kbps (down/up)
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS): GPS; BeiDou; Glonass
- Display: 2.4” toughened Gorilla® glass outdoor display
- Ingress protection: Jet water resistant; dust resistant; shock proof (IP55/IK05)
- Battery life: – talk-time up to 9 hours*
- Battery life: – standby time up to 100 hours*
- External interfaces: Micro USB charger; UDC jack for data transmission; Earphone connector (3.5mm); Antenna connector for docking units.
- PC compatibility: Windows 8/8.1 /7/ Vista
- Languages: Multi-language firmware: English; Arabic; Bahasa Indonesia; Farsi; French; German; Hindi; Italian; Russian; Spanish; Turkish; Portuguese; Urdu.
- Chinese firmware: Simplified Chinese; English
- Environmental specifications: Operating temperature: -10º C to + 55º C; Storage temperature: -20º C to +70º C; Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (at 40º C)